posted on October 4th, 2015
In matters of dress and personal appearance, you want the interview to be about you and your substance, not your style, but for some, your style is your substance. Dressing so completely opposite to who you are will completely throw you off of your game. How can your perspective new employer get to know you when you are pretending to be someone else?
- Read what Josh loves about his role. We’re hiring for more Josh’s! #bosjobs #tweetmyjobs #gethired http://t.co/BuTCps2lGz — 7 min 24 sec ago
- The little things matter, even during the interview process http://t.co/NjUxWKIHkA #itsthelittlethings #jobtips — 2 hours 43 min ago
- Read what Josh loves about his role. We’re hiring for more Josh’s! http://t.co/ZxmZFbDO1p #bostonjobs #NowHiring http://t.co/xda5unyXYR — 5 hours 29 min ago
- What Makes a CPA firm Different http://t.co/cG3g7GsqxW @AccountingWEB #CPA #awebchat #accounting — 22 hours 14 min ago
- RT @AccountingWEB Editor's Corner: What Makes Your Practice Different? http://t.co/Po2OhRxFBS @B2BSeth #awebchat #CPA — 1 day 55 min ago