Branding yourself to recruiters and hiring managers who spend an average of six seconds reviewing a resume before deciding if a phone call is worth it is a tough task. Correct formatting, using the right key words and identifying your achievements are among the top dos for resume writing. See the infographic below for helpful tips and tricks to get your resume seen and read instead of landing in the “no” pile!
- HR folks: getting bored of your day job? WinterWyman can help. http://t.co/E37bhAgKXg #LifeinHR #HRproblems http://t.co/YJOkSJ2f9X — 1 hour 44 min ago
- Is being #overqualified really a thing? Here's how to tackle the perception http://t.co/CmYOevqSQl #JobTips #InterviewAdvice — 4 hours 13 min ago
- "Be positive about what you’re leaving for, not negative about what you’re walking away from." @ben_hicks #resigning http://t.co/LbSVoAp1Wr — 7 hours 5 min ago
- Check out Controller in (#NewYorkCity, NY) #job https://t.co/DakZkIR02X — 8 hours 16 min ago
- Check out Network Administrator / Engineer (focus on VMware and Storage) in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/A2ZE8XGaDM — 2 days 8 hours ago