Ready for a career that involves technology, recruiting and an opportunity to grow at one of Boston’s “Best Places to Work?” WinterWyman Staffing has an opening with your name on it in our Technology Division.
Historically, 95% of our Recruiters have made over $100K annually by their third full year – sales folks, this one’s for you. We’re on the search for a competitive, hardworking, and money-motivated professional to join our Waltham office.
Does this sound like a fit? Keep reading.
The Technology Recruiter is responsible for working with candidates through all phases of the recruiting life cycle. The day-to-day role of a Technology Recruiter is to act independently, effectively source talent, interview, match and place candidates to current contract, contract to perm and permanent job openings with our clients in New England and New York City. The Technology Recruiter is an exempt position.
- Effectively source candidates using a variety of methods, including social media, job boards, and referrals.
- Develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Organize candidate search process and manage expectations around rates, salaries, titles, and client requirements.
- Prepare candidates for interviews with clients by providing tangible and detailed information that will help to ensure a successful interview process.
- Maintain effective and frequent communication with candidates to develop long term relationships.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all offers to candidates.
- Work independently and exercise judgment in the determination of engaging, developing and maintaining suitable candidates.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Strong desire to work in a Sales environment.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, competitive environment.
- Ability to persevere and be resilient in face of set-backs and challenging sales goals.
Why Should You Want to Work Here:
- Base salary and uncapped commission plans
- Best in class recruiters with fill ratios above national averages for our industry. Our incoming rookies receive hands-on training and ongoing support from teammates across the company.
- Our team has grown year over year and FY19 is already full of promise.