Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain social media experience with a highly respected, established, mid-size company? WinterWyman, a leading talent acquisition firm, has an opening for a paid, part-time (estimated 10-12 hours per week) Social Media Intern in Waltham, MA. Our small but mighty marketing team is creative, award- winning and innovative, but could use an extra set of hands with our social media initiatives.
In this role, you will use your social media prowess, multi-tasking expertise and resourcefulness to contribute to our daily marketing responsibilities.
- Craft and curate content to share on our business lines’ multiple LinkedIn & Twitter pages/profiles, and WinterWyman’s corporate Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Google+ pages
- Source insightful, interesting content to share with internal staff
- Help grow our presence on social channels
- Respond and engage with external thought leaders
- Help establish a social listening program
- Track points for our social media ambassador program
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience working with social media and marketing through past internships, assignments, classwork or side projects
- Creative and detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of social media, content development and technology
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong team player who has exceptional attention to detail, is resourceful, self-motivated and takes initiative
- Proficiency in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat; Design or editing knowledge is a bonus
Because you will be interfacing with internal staff, you must be local to the Boston area with access to our Waltham, MA headquarters.
Send your resume and a note about your qualifications to Chelsey Puza at email@example.com.
WinterWyman is one of the largest and most recognized talent acquisition firms in the Northeast. We specialize in contract staffing, executive search and contingency search in the New England and Metropolitan New York markets. WinterWyman has been named as one of Boston’s “Best Places to Work” numerous occasions. Giving back to the community is part of who we are. We participate in numerous community development programs and offer opportunities for our employees to volunteer through WinterWyman. Learn more at www.winterwyman.com or on our careers page at www.winterwyman.com/careers.
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.