Information Systems Support Specialist
As part of the WinterWyman Help Desk team, you will be responsible for providing first-level technical support and assistance for all WinterWyman related software, hardware and computer systems for all WinterWyman employees in a timely and efficient manner.
- Become main focal contact for the Winter Wyman Help Desk ensuring that all user issues and requests are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Analyze and resolve end user's Information Systems problems by telephone, remote connections, on-site and remote location support.
- Provide Microsoft Outlook, Terminal Services, Microsoft Office 2016 suite and Bullhorn Application Support including mobile device support.
- Perform User Account setups and changes (this includes PC and Phone setups and office adds, moves and changes).
- Provide Printer, Copier and Fax / Fax Server support and maintenance.
- Provide technical support and ongoing maintenance for related network hardware and software including software installations and PC imaging.
- Provide basic phone system and headset support.
- Provide special projects support and other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma required and a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or Technical Trade School or Technical certification preferred.
- “Hands On” IS/IT Help Desk experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows7 and Windows10, Microsoft Outlook 2016, Microsoft Office 2016 and mobile devices.
- Any Bullhorn Application or Mitel phone system experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently to research and resolve users' questions.
- Must be a Team Player and be able to interact with the HelpDesk Team.
- Must have very good communications skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude.