Entry-Level Client Support
Ready to work for a company that has been voted one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Boston Business Journal and “Top Places to Work” by the Boston Globe for the past several years?
WinterWyman is seeking an Entry-Level Client Support Associate to support our internal sales team. As the Client Support Associate, you will be responsible for generating warm leads for our Business Development Managers, utilizing WinterWyman's internal systems, job boards, social media and prospecting tools.
Not familiar with the recruiting industry? We’ve got your back. Our comprehensive training will teach you everything you need to know about staffing, business development and account management – and we’ll have a little fun while we’re at it (we know how important company culture is to you and ours is A+). Still interested? Keep reading. Recent grads, this could be the opportunity you need to kick start your career.
- Perform industry and company specific research to influence strategy around current prospects to create warm leads for the sales team.
- Analyze internal and external resources for potential clients using systems such as Bullhorn, Zoom Info, and LinkedIn.
- Report lead generation to sales team daily.
- Conduct reference checks for key clients.
- Review clients WinterWyman has partnered with in the past and identify where there are missing opportunities.
- Work with other divisions throughout the organization on generating leads.
- Partner with sales team to identify where they need help gathering client data.
- Provide special projects support and other duties as assigned.
- Help us build great companies and have a little fun doing it.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 0-1 year professional experience.
- Excel experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be able to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a Team Player and be able to interact with the Sales Team.
- Must have very good communications skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and achieve results.
Compensation: This full-time position offers an industry competitive salary, full benefits and quarterly performance-based bonuses.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and think a career with WinterWyman is in your future, please submit your resume to email@example.com.