Our software client is looking for a Java Developer to join their team. Their mission is to provide common test frameworks, applications, and practices to allow all agile teams to move faster, detect failures fast, and deliver high quality applications. See below for details.
- Develop and enhance test frameworks in Java, Node, and Python.
- Create and extend test frameworks for REST APIs.
- Create and extend Selenium based frameworks for UI test automation.
- Champion productivity across the organization by enabling testing and quality capabilities in every team.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in AWS.
- Work closely with your customers, the engineers.
- Champion CI/CD, TDD, & BDD approaches.
- Stay on top of industry trends and tools.
- 5+ years of Java programming experience.
- Prior experience creating test automation frameworks in Java, JS, Python, or similar language.
- Deep understanding of agile, lean, and continuous delivery concepts.
- Passion for relentlessly helping agile teams increase productivity and quality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to learn new programming languages and approaches.
Nice to Have:
- AWS experience
- Cloudformation, lambda, ECS, and code pipeline.
- Working knowledge of Docker.
- Comprehension of microservice patterns.
- Junit, Jasmine, Jest and/or Protractor experience.
- Experience developing Java applications.
Think you’re a fit? Reach out to us today!If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: 172800