Our client in Boston is searching for a Java Developer to join their team. See below for details.
- Analyze the problem, research, make a proof of concept as needed, discuss with other engineers
- Make a high-level estimate of implementation
- Code the implementation and tests that meet functional and nonfunctional requirements, e.g. design patterns, logging, metrics, latency, throughput, scalability etc.
- Manage and enhance the production monitoring and alerting to ensure the quality of the implemented features
- Perform code review of the code scripted by other engineers
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision while also partnering with other engineers
- Experience working with Java
- Expertise in Spring, JEE, RDBMS, distributed systems
- Solid comprehension of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Proven track record of working on highly scalable, database-backed web applications
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
- NoSQL: Cassandra, Redis and others
- Distributed messaging systems: Kafka and others
- Microservices architecture design experience
- Prior work with side projects or open-source contributions
- BS/MS Degree in CS/Math or related field
- Experience in hiring and mentoring team members
- Experience with governance: SOX and\or HIPAA
Think you’re a fit? Reach out to us today!If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: 171626