Associate Director, IT Business Partner
A biopharmaceutical company, located west of Boston, is looking to add an Associate Director, IT Business Partner to their organization. This person will work as a business partner to the Tech Ops supply chain area and will work as a liaison between business users and technical team. This position requires experience with drug development process for manufacturing and supply chain.
- Drive annual IT related business initiative road mapping associated to Technical Operations.
- Oversee and prioritize a portfolio of related initiatives via the Technical Operations business partner team.
- Collaborate with business process owners and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business processes and requirements into actionable user and functional requirements.
- Develop budgets, plans, and project manage implementations of appropriate solutions to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget and meet business needs.
- Support overall department related IT financials budget and actuals.
- Manage Request For Proposal Process (RFP) including documenting requirements, identifying and engaging vendors, product selection processes, oversee contracting and negotiations, and manage product vendors.
- Collaborate with external parties personnel (e.g. CMOs, 3PLs) to analyze, define and document data and information flows impacting manufacturing and supply chain.
- Work in concert with the user community to actively manage change and optimize solutions through their lifecycle.
- Support systems validation/testing to SOX, FDA, EMA and other regulatory compliance.
- Enhance solutions to insure optimum utilization of resources and regulatory compliance.
- Provide guidance and advisory services in the areas of industry best practices as well as systems and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate with other IT Business Partners and IT Platform Services Lead in US and International subsidiaries. Serve a point of contact for escalation of IT related requests.
- ORACLE ERP (EBS or Cloud) experience supporting Technical Operations function with usage and optimization.
- Knowledge of drug development process and experience supporting Technical Operations specifically around drug product process development, manufacturing and supply chain from demand planning, supply planning, sourcing, make and delivery/distribution.
- Strong comprehension of key business process for support functions including but not limited to Technical Operations (Manufacturing and Supply Chain), Quality, ClinOps, Finance/Procurement (Cost Accounting, Inventory Reconciliation, etc.)
- Technical knowledge of current and emerging infrastructure and business systems offerings not limited to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Business Analysis Techniques: Requirements elicitation, facilitation, Use Cases and Activity Diagrams.
- Stellar understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Ability to adapt quickly to new business processes, technologies and changing business requirements.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with a wide range of team members: technical, business subject matter experts and stakeholders, especially under stress and with changing priorities.
- Prior work managing external vendors (SaaS, BPO) through selection, contract negotiation, implementation and ongoing maintenance/support.
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations.
- Knowledge of and experience with cGxP Software Validation, applicable FDA regulations.
- Familiarity with critical concepts in Drug Manufacturing and Supply chain including Lot Genealogy, Serialization, Outsourced Manufacturing and WIP.
Abilities Needed for Success:
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills for effectively interfacing with all levels of management and departments within the company.
- Ability to make thoughtful, integrated, timely and meaningful decisions and take corresponding actions.
- Track record of working with a high level of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Self-motivated,and confident. Has the desire to act with urgency and passion.
- Very good organizational skills in order to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and priority-setting in order to complete assignments on-time and on-budget.
- Willingness to work collaboratively by incorporating diverse perspectives and appropriately managing relationships in order to improve decision-making.
- Proactively seeks out and recommends process improvements.
- 10+ years' industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. Management Information Systems or related field.
- A consulting background is desirable. Experience in rapidly growing organizations is preferred
- Experience in life sciences implementing and supporting integrated cloud platforms solutions such as MRP/ERP (Oracle Fusion) and Supply Chain Management Solutions.
Think you're a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to BAPM@winterwyman.com.
Job ID: 171642