Meet Tonya Salerno
- The Top 10 WinterWyman Contract Staffing Blogs of 2016, January 10, 2017
- How to Land Your Dream Job - 5 WinterWyman Experts Weigh-in, June 10, 2016
- How to Ensure a Great Interview Experience, April 8, 2016
- 20 Secret Tips to Get Your Dream Job, MSN, August 27, 2018
- Hiring Is Heating Up! How to Attract the Best Summer Talent for Your Organization, Recruiting Daily Advisor, July 11, 2018
- How Social Media Gives Recruiters the Edge in the Search for Top Talent, CMSWire, March 29, 2018
- These Are 6 Red Flags That You Shouldn’t Take The Job, Fast Company, February 20, 2018
- How to Ensure Your Candidate Has a Great Interview Experience, Recruiter.com, October 3, 2016
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Continue to network and build relationships throughout your search. Manhattan is a small island, there's infinite potential that one good impression will build vast opportunities.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
A lag or lack in communication is the biggest mistake a candidate will make. The consulting side moves so fast that job seekers need to follow up quickly from missed calls, reach out if there are concerns, and updates on job activities needs to be provided from both sides.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I am an adventurous eater! I'll try anything twice in case the first time was a fluke.