Meet Sarah Terlaga
- Unique Lessons I Learned Going From Contractor to Recruiter, September 19, 2017
- The Top 10 WinterWyman Contract Staffing Blogs of 2016, January 10, 2017
- Think Contracting Isn’t Right for You? Here are Eight Reasons You May Want to Reconsider, November 8, 2016
- 7 Ways to Stay Positive During Your Job Search, March 8, 2016
- Reaping the Benefits of Temporary Work, Job-Hunt.org, June 27, 2016
- Staying Positive While Job Hunting for Temporary Jobs, Job-Hunt.org, December 7, 2015
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Close the interview! Always ask the employer if they have any concerns about your background or ability to perform the tasks related to the job.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
Forgetting the details! It's important to dress for success, arrive early, listen and take notes, and send a thank you note / email.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I was a competitive figure skater growing up, but now I just skate for fun. I love cooking, traveling and spending time with friends and family.