Meet Sara Ferraioli
- Five Areas to Consider When Vetting Remote Employees, April 10, 2018
- Top Qualities of Successful Recruiters – Do You Have What it Takes?, January 30, 2018
- The Top 10 WinterWyman Contract Staffing Blogs of 2016, January 10, 2017
- WinterWyman Recruiters Share Favorite Ways They Set Up Their Candidates for Success, October 4, 2016
- Going Virtual, September 25, 2012
- 8 Tips for the Inexperienced Interviewer, July 25, 2012
- Don’t let ghosts of work mistakes haunt your career success, Ladders, June 1, 2018
- Where Are All the Good Recruiters?, SHRM, May 11, 2016
- Tech Industry Job Boom Fuels IT Recruiter Shortage, CIO, August 22, 2014
- 5 Reasons Summer is a Great Time to Look for Work, CBS MoneyWatch, June 26, 2013
- Working Remotely: Is It Right For You? Mashable, April 15, 2012
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Make sure all your online profiles - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter - are professional. Also ensure your LinkedIn profile matches the resume you submitted and that any online profiles featuring your experience and background are updated and consistent.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
Not doing research on an organization before an interview. By coming into the interview with background knowledge about the organization, you can show your enthusiasm, resourcefulness and commitment.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
Cooking and exploring new cuisines, outdoor activities, spending time with family & friends.