Meet Rae Sanders
- WinterWyman Recruiters Share Favorite Ways They Set Up Their Candidates for Success, October 4, 2016
- How Engaging with Contract Candidates Sets Your Company Apart, February 2, 2016
- How to Work with a Recruiter, January 7, 2014
- Five Tips to Stay Organized During Your Job Search, February 13, 2013
- The quickest ways to make a recruiter hate you, Monster, August 16, 2018
- Being the company fun czar takes plenty of hard work, The Boston Globe, November 17, 2016
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Honesty is the best policy.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
I've seen job seekers downplay their expertise/knowledge. Even if you've only done something once, talk about it with confidence and usually that's enough!!
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I love summers on the Cape, running, spending time with family, traveling, camping and hiking!