Meet Nicolette Degrassi
- How to Make Sure Your Next Hire is a Culture Fit, January 29, 2019
- Starting Your First-Ever Job? Here’s What to do in the First Three Months, July 16, 2018
- Four Things Your Company Can do Today to Attract and Retain Fresh Talent, June 5, 2018
- Four Ways to Combat Imposter Syndrome, June 27, 2017
- Career Advice I’d Give My 22-Year-Old Self, March 21, 2017
- Five Tips to Help You Be an Effective New Manager, November 1, 2016
- Eight Habits to Drive Your Emerging Career, February 11, 2014
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Networking is an imperative component in any person's career. Networking can help strengthen relationships and allow for opportunities beyond your direct contacts.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
Some of my outside interests include cooking, snowboarding and trying out new restaurants. I am also a film fanatic and enjoy movies of all different genres. I am always open to suggestions!