Meet Meghan McFee
- The Evolving Role of Texting in the Hiring Process, June 25, 2018
- Hiring Mangers, Here’s Why You Always Have to Close the Loop with Your Job Candidates, April 22, 2016
- 7 Ways to Stay Positive During Your Job Search, March 8, 2016
- Recruiting Is Tougher in 2019, SHRM, February 22, 2019
- Making a Great First Impression on Employers, Job-Hunt.org, September 26, 2016
- Staying Positive While Job Hunting for Temporary Jobs, Job-Hunt.org, December 7, 2015
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Come prepared! Especially to an interview or first day on the job. Make sure to do your research and have a clear picture of the role and responsibilities as well as why you are interested in the job. This shows you will operate with the same level of thoroughness should you accept the job.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
One of the biggest mistakes I see job seekers make is opening up their search too wide too fast and then getting overwhelmed with phone calls and initial interviews. Really take the time to come to a clear picture of the role you are looking for and stick to only targeting roles that fall within that scope. This will save everyone time and energy throughout the process and ultimately lead you to finding the right job quicker!
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I love to play basketball, as well as the piano. I’m an active person who likes to be outside, especially in the summer time. I also love spending time with friends and family and reading a great book every now and again.