Meet Jonathan Mazzocchi
- Honing The C-Level Recruitment Process, February 13, 2018
- Business Owners See More Funding Options as Private Equity Proliferates, September 5, 2017
- “You’re Overqualified!” - Tackling the Perception and Reality, April 7, 2015
- Seven High-Paying Jobs You Can Get with a Bachelor's Degree, Monster, April 5, 2016
- How to Get the Job When You're Overqualified, CIO, June 30, 2015
- Can't Land a Job Because You're Overqualified?, BBC Capital, February 2, 2015
- The Art of Quitting Gracefully, CNN Money, August 10, 2012
- Don't Let a High Salary History Derail Your Job Search, Monster
- How to Answer the 5 Toughest Interview Questions You'll Face, CBS MoneyWatch, May 11, 2011
- 2011 Finance Employment Outlook, Monster
- The War for Talent Is Still On, CFO, November 1, 2009
- Overcoming the resume gap, CNN Money, September 2, 2009
- Made a Change? A Functional Resume May Help, Dice, August 31, 2009
- CFOs Still Fighting to Retain Skilled Staff, CFO, August 26, 2009
- They'll Take a Lifeline, New York Post, October 13, 2008
- MBA not always key to landing a plum job, MSNBC, March 10, 2008
- Let's Talk. Let Me Outline the Ways. The New York Times, July 12, 2007
With over 20 years of executive recruitment experience, and an expert in Finance, Accounting and Operations, WinterWyman Executive Search’s SVP and Partner Jon Mazzocchi has helped build exceptional leadership teams for multiple VC-backed startups, mid-market PE-owned companies and Fortune 100 powerhouses. Analytical by nature, Jon spends the time necessary to understand each organization he’s working with, its structure and the key stakeholders – both from a personality and work style standpoint. His ability to holistically view all aspects of his clients’ corporate hiring and development has helped establish Jon as a trusted and experienced advisor.
A selection of the notable executive searches Jon has led include those for Casper Sleep, Great Elm Capital, Veson Nautical, Keolis, Bread, W.P. Carey, GID, Managed by Q and Bonobos. Prior to joining the firm, Jon served as the Director of Human Resources and the Director of Business Development for StockPower / OWNx. Additionally, Jon serves as a member of the advisory board for language software developer, Voxy.
He received his Bachelor’s degree from Boston College where he was also a member of the varsity wrestling team. He has been quoted in numerous media forums and publications on market conditions, trends and forecasts and is heavily involved in his community where he coaches his girls’ soccer teams, mentors the Boston College’s Men’s basketball team and volunteers at numerous local charities.