Meet Jenna Bartolomei
- Six Tips and Habits to Keep Work Stress in Check, August 22, 2017
- How to Answer the “Tell Me about Yourself” Question, May 16, 2017
- Five Tips for Starting a Career in Tech, February 21, 2017
- You Didn’t Get the Job: Ten Ways to Use Negative Feedback to Your Advantage, January 31, 2017
- The Top 10 WinterWyman Contract Staffing Blogs of 2016, January 10, 2017
- How to Land Your Dream Job - 5 WinterWyman Experts Weigh-in, June 10, 2016
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Always proofread your resume! I have come across many resumes with spelling and grammatical errors, and the job seeker is overlooked even if they are a great candidate.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
The biggest mistake I see job seekers make is not being prepared for an interview. Always do the proper research on the company and have a full understanding of the role.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I love doing yoga and barre classes, traveling, and baking