Meet Carrie-Anne McGrath
- Before you Quit Your Job – Ask Yourself These Six Questions, October 16, 2018
- A Recruiter’s Guide to Salary Negotiations - Tips and Ideas for Getting the Right Compensation, January 9, 2017
- Crucial Soft Skills and How to Sell Them during Your Job Interview, September 10, 2014
- The Pitfalls of Taking a Job Just for the Money, May 20, 2014
- Salary Negotiations 101: Know What You're Worth and How to Get it, October 11, 2012
- Tips for Finding Work Quickly in a Tight Market, September 2, 2012
- Do You Have the Soft Skills in the Workplace that Today’s Employers are Demanding? Ivy Exec, January 22, 2019
- Top 25 Tips for Recruiting Passive Job Candidates, FitSmallBusiness, September 21, 2018 /
- 6 Soft Skills Every Professional Needs, Career Builder, June 21, 2018
- The Inefficient Frontier: Work–Life Balance, CFA Institute Magazine, January / February 2014
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Go with your gut! It's usually right.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
When employers don't have enough of a sense of urgency in the hiring process and as a result, lose a good candidate or lose the interest of a good candidate. The other mistake I see being made in the market is a lack of flexibility in candidate criteria. I think employers miss out on great candidates because they are being too stringent with requirements.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I have two little boys who I spend most of my down time with. I also love to golf, just wish I had more time for it! I've also joined the CrossFit craze and absolutely love it. It must be the competitive nature in me!