Meet Brian Porrell
- Trending in Finance and Administrative: A Glimpse into the New York Job Market, February 19, 2019
- WATCH: Tips for Speeding Up the Hiring Process, January 26, 2016
- The Dos and Don’ts of Showing Passion in an Interview, Glassdoor, July 24, 2018
- Millennials aren’t lazy, they’re workaholics, Boston Globe, December 20, 2016
- Technology: The Key to Cultivating Millennial Talent, SAP, October 11, 2013
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Be honest throughout the process. Establishing realistic expectations on the front end of the process ultimately saves a lot of time and frustration.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
One common mistake I see from job seekers and employers is a lack of urgency throughout the hiring process. If you are going to hire for an open role or open a job search of your own, it is important that you are ready to make a decision. The job market is a competitive place from either side of the equation, and the employers and job seekers that are ready to move quickly are much more likely to get the desired result.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
Traveling, golfing, skiing, sports and trying new things.