Meet Amy Finn
- Three Ways Recruiters Can Directly Influence Candidate Experience
- Six Reasons Why Ghosting Ruins the Candidate Experience
- 3 Tips for Maintaining a 'Merry' Candidate Experience During the Holiday Hiring Season, Recruiting Daily Advisor
- Want to Attract Talent? Follow These Top Guidelines, Hunt Scanlon Media
- 11 Small Details For A Better Candidate Experience, According to Experts, Kununu
- Want to Attract Top Talent? Remember the Golden Rule, CMS Wire
- How WinterWyman Achieved a +80 Net Promoter Score, Sense
- How B2B Recruiters Should Reject Applicants, B2B News Network
- 3 Ways Recruiters Can Directly Influence Candidate Experience Jibe
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Employers: Make the candidate experience a priority in your hiring practices! It will pay off in the long and short terms.
Job Seekers: If you are excited about a position and want the job, be sure your interviewer knows it before you leave that meeting!
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
Lack of a thoughtful and timely follow-up.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
Cooking and sharing soulful food with family and friends. Skiing. New York City. Vizsla dogs. Music. Organization projects (seriously) - anything to do with my kids.