Jedis Wanted: Linux / UNIX Administrators & Business Systems Analysts
Linux/UNIX Administrators and Business Systems Analysts - Are you ready for the challenge of working with some of the most interesting, creative and innovative minds in the tech industry?
WinterWyman has partnered with two of the Boston areas most successful and influential software companies to find the best and brightest for multiple, full time permanent openings. These companies are looking to hire ASAP!
Though tech requirements for these roles vary, both companies seek people with the same fundamental profile: smart, accomplished, intellectually curious problem solvers.
Do YOU fit the bill?
- BS, MS or MBA from a prestigious university; Computer Science or Bio-Engineering highly preferred
- Clear history of measurable success and professional achievement
- Experience working for small, well respected, highly regarded companies (less than 1000 employees)
- You communicate clearly and frequently with all levels
- You are a thought leader in your domain
- You have a robust background in solution design and are someone who can break down problems - then develop AND implement imaginative, workable solutions
- Enthusiasm, energy passion and pride show in everything you do
- You thrive on taking ownership and driving results; you are known as the go-to person
- 2 to 7 years of professional experience
If you meet these requirements and are interested, we want to talk to you. Send your resume to Joe Kotlinski for consideration. (Due to response volume, we will only be able to contact folks who are an ideal match.)