Growing Biopharmaceutical Company is looking to add a flexible and dynamic Executive Assistant to the team on a contract-to-hire basis! The most important trait for the Executive Assistant to hold will be the agility to juggle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently. Daily responsibilities will include a wide range of tasks including booking and coordinating travel, keeping calendars, scheduling internal meetings, preparing conference rooms, tracking expenses, data entry, handling contracts and documents, and other project work as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience doing administrative work in a professional setting.
- Prior experience in the legal field or on a legal team doing support work.
- Executive Assistant experience supporting a C-level employee in a for-profit setting.
- Experience working in a small, start-up environment.
- Technology, biotechnology, or related field industry experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 171341