Non-Profit Organization is searching for a Benefits Analyst to join their team on a contract basis! The Benefits Analyst will be responsible for supporting the department to maintain the integrity of Benefits data in the HRIS system. The Benefits Analyst will have at least 2-3 years’ experience and has administered benefits (health, dental, HSA, FSA, commuter expenses, leave of absences, and life insurance). The Benefits Analyst will also be comfortable with benefit enrollments, changes and terminations, processing invoices, has managed files and reports with carriers, and reconciled discrepancies.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with full-cycle benefits administration.
- Administered Leave of Absence.
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s).
- Experience giving company benefits presentations to new hires.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Non-profit industry experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 171594