Accounts Payable Clerk
National Non-Profit Organization is looking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to the team on a contract basis! The Accounts Payable Clerk will focus on all areas of accounts payable including: 3-way match, executing check runs twice a week, updating the cash disbursement Excel document, transmitting files to bank, maintaining manual vendor filing system, preparing pay orders for vendors, accruals, prepaids, data entry, and other projects as needed. The Accounts Payable Clerk role also serves as the backup to the Accounts Receivable Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in corporate accounts payable.
- Experience working with major accounting software.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience doing 3-way match.
- SAGE Accounting software.
- Non-profit industry experience.
- Experience working in a complex, national non-profit organization.
- Accounts receivable experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 170968