Meet Sara Ferraioli
- WinterWyman Recruiters Share Favorite Ways They Set Up Their Candidates for Success, October 4, 2016
- Going Virtual, September 25, 2012
- 8 Tips for the Inexperienced Interviewer, July 25, 2012
- Where Are All the Good Recruiters?, SHRM, May 11, 2016
- Tech Industry Job Boom Fuels IT Recruiter Shortage, CIO, August 22, 2014
- 5 Reasons Summer is a Great Time to Look for Work, CBS MoneyWatch, June 26, 2013
- Working Remotely: Is It Right For You? Mashable, April 15, 2012
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Make sure all your online profiles - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter - are professional. Also ensure your LinkedIn profile matches the resume you submitted and that any online profiles featuring your experience and background are updated and consistent.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
Not doing research on an organization before an interview. By coming into the interview with background knowledge about the organization, you can show your enthusiasm, resourcefulness and commitment.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
Cooking and exploring new cuisines, outdoor activities, spending time with family & friends.