posted on July 24th, 2014
Hiring Human Resource contractors is more competitive than ever, and the market is particularly fierce for some of the popular HR roles. If you are looking to build your team with a Recruiting Coordinator, HRIS Analyst, Recruiter or Compensation Analyst, learn what you need to know to stay competitive and capture the right talent quickly.
- Who's in for DevOpsDays Boston, 8/18 at @MSNewEngland MT @jmeickle @devopsdaysbos! Get to it. http://t.co/91aztTGAnT #devops #devopsdays — 2 hours 31 min ago
- RT @gretchenbenes Candidate experience is about everyone who applies, NOT who gets hired. @GerryCrispin #RBClive — 4 hours 25 min ago
- Thx for promoting our tweet (!) Much appreciated Sethi @SethiBadhan, @RedditStartups, Jerre @JerreBM, @iGrowthHack, Safa @thesafa ^AR — 6 hours 51 min ago
- Tech Bubblemania a repeat of dot com era? http://t.co/09Hiz7vpBB w/ @dougschade #VC #seedfunding #startup #developer — 22 hours 10 min ago
- RT @jvandersande Members of the public nervous over #Bitcoin, #VC's aren't: http://t.co/TEDSln3Ml9 . #tech Q2: $76.8M (+19%) over 18 deals — 1 day 5 hours ago