posted on March 4th, 2014
The Boston software market is always changing, and the hiring process is evolving along with it. To make it in Boston, start-ups need to overcome their biggest challenge – hiring exceptional software talent. The current unemployment rate for software engineers is less than 3%, so while the demand for engineers is extremely high, the supply is the lowest the market has seen in years.
- @kwiant @bingham you're welcome! We had a great time, as always with #momoboston — 3 hours 12 min ago
- Steady Growth of Mobile Payments: We're here tonight at @BinghamLaw Boston w/@momoboston @mobiquityinc @BlueSnapInc @TheLevelUp and more! — 6 hours 55 min ago
- Thx for promoting the event Jeff, we hope to see you tonight! @jlevy99 MONDAY: 6PM Steady Growth of Mobile Payments http://t.co/WALHbtBosi — 13 hours 5 min ago
- @MMNetwork Thanks for promoting @TheJobScholar 's article: Resumes Are Necessary http://t.co/EEYZuQ3PoK #resume #resumes — 13 hours 35 min ago
- @samarbirwadker Thx for favorite-ing our tweet/our jobs, Samar! Hope your SXSW event went well #builtbyimmigrants ^AR — 13 hours 43 min ago