You’ve prepped extensively and feel you’re ready for anything that might be thrown your way. You enter the office – butterflies fluttering – and nervously sit down across the desk from the hiring manager. The interview begins and you start to navigate your way through the discussion.
- IT Leadership: Signs You're a Micromanager (And How to Stop) http://t.co/ufmJzlEXgQ @CIOonline #micromanage #bossstatus — 15 hours 2 min ago
- Necessary Skills for Database Analysts http://t.co/8AerqzWG9U #SQL #SAP #winterwyman — 18 hours 20 min ago
- Happy Monday! #OfficeSpace #Mondays #MondayMotivation http://t.co/nAslaJEWzi — 19 hours 8 min ago
- ERP Specialist (#Burlington, MA) #job https://t.co/2Neu25FYeH — 20 hours 32 min ago
- Hint #1 your interview is going well: s/he uses your name – for others click here: http://t.co/oN5fGZ6f2r #GetTheJob — 23 hours 45 min ago