Branding yourself to recruiters and hiring managers who spend an average of six seconds reviewing a resume before deciding if a phone call is worth it is a tough task. Correct formatting, using the right key words and identifying your achievements are among the top dos for resume writing. See the infographic below for helpful tips and tricks to get your resume seen and read instead of landing in the “no” pile!
- How to Quit Your Job Like a Class Act http://t.co/GhDpPI8Yfj #ClassAct #Quitting #careeradvice — 11 hours 32 min ago
- @PattyDominguez_ Thx for posting our blog post, Patty and sharing it with your networks! You're a rockstar! ^AR — 13 hours 24 min ago
- @kerryryan0 Thx for posting our article Kerry, we greatly appreciate it! ^AR — 13 hours 25 min ago
- @BossFreeTim Thx for RTing our blog post Tim, we really appreciate you helping us spread the word! Have an awesome day, ^AR — 13 hours 25 min ago
- @So_I_Dance Hi Juvy, thx for following us! From one Technical Recruiter to another, nice to meet you! ^AR — 13 hours 46 min ago