Branding yourself to recruiters and hiring managers who spend an average of six seconds reviewing a resume before deciding if a phone call is worth it is a tough task. Correct formatting, using the right key words and identifying your achievements are among the top dos for resume writing. See the infographic below for helpful tips and tricks to get your resume seen and read instead of landing in the “no” pile!
- Check out Network Administrator / Engineer (focus on VMware and Storage) in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/A2ZE8XGaDM — 11 hours 13 min ago
- @FirmPlay Thnx! It didn't come through, could you please try again? email@example.com ^AR — 1 day 12 hours ago
- RT @ben_hicks WW's Ian Ide gives the scoop on why to give plenty of notice before quitting http://t.co/0hrac4NFwE #resignation — 1 day 12 hours ago
- @FirmPlay Hi, I'd like to set up a call to learn more about FirmPlay. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org thank you! ^AR — 2 days 5 hours ago
- MT @andreaosterloh had a great time with my @winterwyman team @RevereBoston! FYI we are hiring! #NowHiring #HireMe http://t.co/O7By6NjDCf — 2 days 7 hours ago