posted on October 4th, 2015
In matters of dress and personal appearance, you want the interview to be about you and your substance, not your style, but for some, your style is your substance. Dressing so completely opposite to who you are will completely throw you off of your game. How can your perspective new employer get to know you when you are pretending to be someone else?
- Have a great #ColumbusDayWeekend! http://t.co/S6d1U5CiIo — 14 hours 19 min ago
- RT @MGWWBOS: How to bounce back after a professional blunder http://t.co/A1TVjl4MF6 #workproblems @BostonDotCom @winterwyman — 20 hours 4 min ago
- Multiple body piercings and tattoos – you can still dress for success http://t.co/LJTNQykrEh #tattoosatwork #Inked #CareerTips — 1 day 16 hours ago
- This is Nick. Nick loves what he does. Help us hire more Nicks! http://t.co/ZxmZFbmcCP #tweetmyjob #bosjobs http://t.co/nQxzmTR4FH — 1 day 18 hours ago
- Check out Financial Planning and Analysis Consultant in (#Waltham, MA) #job https://t.co/ladzzGV0J9 — 1 day 19 hours ago