Thinking of using a recruiter for your next job search? A good first step is having a clear understanding of how recruitment firms work and what you can and can’t expect. If you are looking to a recruiter to help you in your job search, keep these four important points in mind.
- RT @Devony1 #Resume embellishing: should you ever take the risk? http://t.co/SVadn9JWMb #gethired @winterwyman @mainstr — 44 min 44 sec ago
- Project Manager -Treasury (#NewYorkCity, NY) #job https://t.co/Q20B2cSvYO — 21 hours 31 min ago
- New York looking to video games to test its best tech talent: http://t.co/DAvJrM6RCl @kainne #NYtech #techtalent — 2 days 27 sec ago
- Four tips to maximize your recruiter relationship via @winterwyman #careertips [similar content as you, pls RT @TLNT_com, thx!] — 2 days 21 hours ago
- QA Engineer - Financial Software !!!!! (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/LytbBLR2pr — 2 days 21 hours ago