posted on October 4th, 2015
In matters of dress and personal appearance, you want the interview to be about you and your substance, not your style, but for some, your style is your substance. Dressing so completely opposite to who you are will completely throw you off of your game. How can your perspective new employer get to know you when you are pretending to be someone else?
- Excited to be bowling tomorrow night w/ @TUGGorg @EYNews @BookBub @Hired @Rapid7 #TUGGBowls ! — 6 hours 55 sec ago
- Do Tech Firms Want Liberal-Arts Majors? @winterwyman's Ben Hicks weighs in #TechTuesday http://t.co/DglmSvoatV — 9 hours 52 min ago
- @MSAstaffing See you there! Employee recognition night on 10/22: http://t.co/ZwmfGj9pBD ^AR — 10 hours 41 min ago
- @JobHuntOrg Thx for tweeting! MT Important differences! Successful #jobnterviewing for #temporary jobs http://t.co/VeXjssP8Pt ^AR — 10 hours 41 min ago
- @ErinMaryD Thx for promoting our latest blog post, Erin! :) We really appreciate it. ^AR — 10 hours 45 min ago