You’ve created the perfect job description, researched the salary requirements, checked out your candidates on LinkedIn and now you’re ready to start the hiring process, right? Maybe not. These six tips will have a positive effect on your hiring practices and will leave your candidates and colleagues feeling involved, informed and respected along the way.
- RT @BostonTweetUp: #FF Sponsors of the Week @mobiquityinc @WinterWyman @ga @bizelo @TriNet @DLA_Piper @Microsoft @Karmaloop — 3 hours 19 min ago
- @tmj_bos_finance 27 Boston Direct Hire Accounting & Finance Jobs http://t.co/r3SJXNmqzw #BOSjobs. Have a great day! ^AR — 10 hours 37 min ago
- @tmj_bos_finance Please feel free to tweet our jobs too, we'd appreciate it! 30+ Financial Contracting Opportunities http://t.co/MA1aTRa6UV — 10 hours 38 min ago
- Teens face toughest job market on record http://t.co/07OnookfVm #localeconomy #employment — 11 hours 41 min ago
- RT @BostonBizJournl: The part can never be well unless the whole is well. Join us & #BBJHealthiest finalist @WinterWyman on 3/27 http://t.c… — 13 hours 19 min ago