posted on March 4th, 2014
The Boston software market is always changing, and the hiring process is evolving along with it. To make it in Boston, start-ups need to overcome their biggest challenge – hiring exceptional software talent. The current unemployment rate for software engineers is less than 3%, so while the demand for engineers is extremely high, the supply is the lowest the market has seen in years.
- Recent college grad, work w/ hottest startups in New York http://t.co/Smyw0gjEI5 [career track] WW team is hiring http://t.co/eh9CNsuE91 — 11 hours 1 min ago
- QA - Automation (#Boston, MA) https://t.co/NIGbdSA9pV — 14 hours 13 min ago
- @BostonTweetUp @momoboston Thanks for including us in your promo tweet - we're excited to be back with a great group. See you Monday! ^AR — 15 hours 17 min ago
- RT @BostonTweetUp: MONDAY: 6PM Steady Growth of Mobile Payments #MomoBoston hosted by @momoboston @BinghamLaw http://t.co/WoPVRZ59Ol @Winte… — 1 day 2 hours ago
- @MAHospitalAssoc Thanks for the retweet and congrats for making the list! ^AR — 1 day 8 hours ago