LinkedIn has continued to become a primary vehicle for outreach for both agency and corporate recruiters. If you want to stay current with moves and changes in your field as well as the best professional opportunities relevant to you, it is in your interest to have the best LinkedIn profile possible. If you want to hear about interesting news and intriguing job prospects, whether you’re in the job market or not, follow these four important, recruiter-recommended tips.
posted on December 11th, 2013
- Tune in right now with our very own Tracy Cutone. She's answering your job and career Q's: http://t.co/40KIEkkMWb #jobsearch #careeradvice — 1 hour 25 min ago
- Senior Business Intelligence Architect OR Developer (#Boston, MA) https://t.co/o1drslwP8e — 2 hours 25 min ago
- @GB_MILLI Congrats on getting the job offer! (Sorry we're a little late) — 3 hours 51 min ago
- .@BOSFoodTours We love getting that feedback, Audrey! :) Thanks so much for promoting her and #winterwyman today http://t.co/AKb8bKzXlP — 4 hours 32 min ago
- Looking forward to tomorrow! RT @BostonDotCom Join our Job Doc chat with Tracy Cutone tomorrow @ noon http://t.co/OlWUZyzwKt #ThisJustIn — 17 hours 16 min ago