LinkedIn has continued to become a primary vehicle for outreach for both agency and corporate recruiters. If you want to stay current with moves and changes in your field as well as the best professional opportunities relevant to you, it is in your interest to have the best LinkedIn profile possible. If you want to hear about interesting news and intriguing job prospects, whether you’re in the job market or not, follow these four important, recruiter-recommended tips.
posted on December 11th, 2013
- 25 Warning Signs That You Might Be An Entrepreneur http://t.co/BKLCcEoOTX [@Grasshopper we thought this would be something you'd tweet!] — 12 hours 21 min ago
- Last Chance to Register, 12/12! New York's Hottest #Staffing Holiday Party http://t.co/qxzL9L5RmK @newyorkstaffing — 12 hours 40 min ago
- @SanjaySalomon Thx for all your help and feedback today! It's super valuable for understanding what works & making improvements #JobDocChat — 15 hours 20 min ago
- Tune in right now with our very own Tracy Cutone. She's answering your job and career Q's: http://t.co/40KIEkkMWb #jobsearch #careeradvice — 17 hours 24 min ago
- Senior Business Intelligence Architect OR Developer (#Boston, MA) https://t.co/o1drslwP8e — 18 hours 23 min ago