LinkedIn has continued to become a primary vehicle for outreach for both agency and corporate recruiters. If you want to stay current with moves and changes in your field as well as the best professional opportunities relevant to you, it is in your interest to have the best LinkedIn profile possible. If you want to hear about interesting news and intriguing job prospects, whether you’re in the job market or not, follow these four important, recruiter-recommended tips.
posted on December 11th, 2013
- @Chunder_C Good luck - we hope the interview went well and that you are working where you want to work next year! #newyearnewjob — 21 min 18 sec ago
- @JYReilly Thanks for including us in your list of career experts! Have a great day, Jill — 24 min 49 sec ago
- Congrats MathWorks! @MATLAB The 25 Best Companies To Work For In 2014 http://t.co/dlnMZrqRbM #Work — 1 hour 58 min ago
- We're so glad! RT @AngeliqueTorre1: Enjoyed attending theCCC Recruiter Panel Event. Gained great insights from WinterWyman, P&G, Google. — 4 hours 52 min ago
- @Grasshopper We thought so! :) — 5 hours 32 min ago